Monday, October 31, 2011

The Pursuit of Sleep

In honor of this new blog's name, I figure I should actually write something when Amy gets me up at one of the crazy hours of the night. It's currently 6:42, we woke up at about 6. I know that's not super early for most people, but it is here. Especially when I slept terribly last night.

We leave for Texas tomorrow, so I have a pretty long to-do list today. I just hope I can find the energy to do it all. I should probably be working on stuff right now, but this is more fun :)


I am excited for the trip as a whole, but I am sort of dreading the drive. Two days in a car with a two year old. I have a feeling it's gonna get a little stressful. But then we have a busy week ahead of us once we get there, including Melissa and Joseph's wedding on Saturday. It should be a fun week though! I can't wait to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment