Monday, September 17, 2012

Bad blogger

And I know it. I have the best intentions though.

My trip to Texas was busy, crazy and fun all at the same time. But I didn't have a spare moment to type out a blog. I was helping with wedding stuff from the moment I got to Pleasanton. It was a lot of fun though and I am really glad I got to be a part of the experience. Lacey and Bryan's wedding was beautiful and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I've never seen the two of them happier.

Coming back from Texas was also a small adventure. Melissa, Amy and I drove a Budget truck full of Brandon's and Melissa's old stuff back to Colorado. And this is Brandon's mom Amy, not little Amy. I really need to find a better way to distinguish them.
The trip took us two days and was pretty fun. We stayed at a nice hotel in Amarillo, had some pretty good local fare in different places and just enjoyed each other's company.

When we got back, Grandma Amy (is that a good way?), stayed for a few days. We did a lot of fun things around Denver during her stay as well as saw Melissa and Joseph more than we normally would in a week, which was nice.

This past weekend was Brant's birthday, so we went to Dave and Busters where little Amy proceeded to press a button and win 200 tickets. Way to go kid! It was a fun night and we left the place with a giant dodgeball and some other fun, small goodies.

Now I am trying to catch up on rest and sanity from the busy weeks I had, and sadly, my house shows it. Cleaning day!

No comments:

Post a Comment