Sunday, July 26, 2015

And the weekend is over

It's Sunday night. The weekend is gone and a new week is beginning.

This week was pretty busy. We ended up going to the zoo twice. The first time, we didn't make it in time to feed the giraffes, so I told Amy we would go back soon to feed them. So when Grandma asks us to do something on Friday, I figured it was the perfect opportunity. Amy got her wish, and fed the giraffes.

I also had a doctors appointment this week, which went well. The doctor confirmed the carpel tunnel, and just said that if it gets too bad, to wear a wrist splint. So it seems I've been doing the right thing so far! I'm also gonna start seeing her every two weeks now. The next appointment is when we will do the test for gestational diabetes, so hopefully that goes well. I've never had a problem with it before, so I think it will be fine.

The weekend was fairly busy as well. We went to a party at the Boulder reservoir with several people Brandon works with. Then Melissa and I celebrated our annual made up holiday, national sister-in-law day. We had fondue, saw a movie, and just enjoyed the night. It's always fun to leave the kids and everyone else at home and just hang out.

Today I had a prenatal massage, which is always nice. Then went to a few places around town with the family and a couple friends. A fun time overall :)

I have several pictures to post, but they will have to wait. My phone decided to take a swim today, so I am letting it rest and hopefully dry out. If it still works tomorrow, I will post them then. If it doesn't, I will just be very sad and have lost some really good pictures. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment