Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's already December?

I can't believe it's December already. Where did the year go?

The rest of the Texas trip was a success. People were visited, others were married, good food was eaten, and baby showers were had (okay, only one), but it all went well. It's always nice to see family and friends that I don't get to see often.
As much fun as it was though, I am happy to be home. Amy definitely missed her daddy and has hardly let him out of her sight since we've been back.

Remember that baby shower I spoke of before? That was for my cousin, Lacey. She is having a little boy, and is being induced today, so I should have a new cousin either today or tomorrow. I'm pretty excited for them, but also sad that I won't be able to see baby Shane for a while.

December looks to be a somewhat busy month, nothing near what November was though. It should be a lot of fun. We're really excited for Amy (Brandon's mom, Amy, not little Amy. I need to find a better way to distinguish those) to come visit for Christmas. And next weekend is DragonVegas! (That's where Brandon's company takes us all to Las Vegas to celebrate the success of their latest game, Dragonvale. Which if you have an iPhone and haven't played, you definitely should. And if you have played, and especially bought things, thank you for the vacation ;) )
Melissa and Joseph are graciously giving up their weekend to watch Amy for us, which we are super thankful for and will have to think of something really nice to do for them in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment