Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

Spending new years eve at home relaxing with some of my favorite people. So now it's time for the obligatory end of year post.
2011 was a great year for the most part. Brandon got a new job and we moved to Colorado. Then Melissa and Joseph came here as well. We made some great friends. Brandon's job is going very well. Now that we're closer, people get to visit us more, which is awesome. Melissa and Joseph got married. Amy gets more fun every day. Things seem to really be looking up. There were some hiccups along the way, but we won't talk about those on here.
I can only imagine all of the things 2012 has in store for us! I definitely see a bright future!

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed that you got that photo in the three seconds she was actually sitting with me!!! We had such a great time with you guys and look forward to 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete