Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sick Day

One thing that comes from Amy being around 15 other kids 3 times a week is germs. Monday, she brought home some fun ones. She got a little sick. Nothing too bad, she didn't act any different, just wasn't sleeping as well and had a runny nose. Well, it only lasted about about a day and a half, so it was nothing. But then later that day, those germs paid me a visit. I started getting the runny nose, along with a few other symptoms.

We're supposed to have friends over for dinner tonight, so rather than cleaning (which is what I should be doing), I've decided to take a sick day and try to get as well as I can by tonight. I hate cancelling plans and would like to avoid that at all costs. So we're watching The Lion King while I drink some hot tea and browse Pinterest. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment