Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thoughts at 32 weeks

32 down, 8 to go. But these are always the longest 8. The home stretch. May should be a good month though, so hopefully that helps it go by faster.

If there's one thing I miss from the last time I was pregnant, it's being able to nap whenever I wanted. I'm so tired for several hours every day, but since Amy gave up her naps for the most part, I'm outta luck.

Other than being tired a lot and the general uncomfortable feeling of having a bowling ball strapped to my abdomen, I am doing well. Not too many aches and pains and I can generally get around the same as I always have, it just takes a bit more effort.


On a separate note, Brandon and I had a meeting with Amy's teacher and speech therapist yesterday about her progress this year. They both had nothing but fantastic things to say about her. She's improved in so many ways. I always get nervous in meetings like that, afraid of what they might say, but her teacher and therapist have both seen the same explosion of progress in the past few months that we have. We're so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment