Monday, June 8, 2015

A Day at the Lake

The kids and I went to Union Reservoir today and enjoyed a few hours there swimming with some friends. It was our first swimming venture this summer, so I had to pull out the suits and floaties and all that kids require to swim. Amy and Cole both had a lot of fun. One of Amy's good friends was there, and we hadn't seen them in a while, so of course she had a blast. Cole mostly played with the sand in the shallow water. He tried venturing out a few times, but then fell and came right back. Sometimes he wants to be brave, and then I think he remembers he doesn't like to ;)

I also got to spend some time talking to a friend, which was really nice. We don't see them as often as I would like, and it's always great when we do.

I didn't end up getting any pictures because I've been trying not to pull out my phone much, especially around the kids. Maybe next time though. It was a really nice lake and the kids had fun, so we will definitely be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment