Sunday, June 7, 2015

Night out

Last night, my brother Brant came over to watch the kids, and Brandon and I were able to have a night out. These don't happen often, so it was really nice. 

We went to dinner at Olive Garden, thanks to a very generous gift card that our IPs sent us. The meal was great. I'm not generally a big drinker, but I did sort of miss having a glass of wine with dinner, only because they serve my favorite Moscato D' Asti. A very small sacrifice though. 

Then after dinner, we went to the movies to see Pitch Perfect 2, which we've been wanting to do for a while. It was very good, and definitely better than most sequels, but I do disagree with those who say it was better than the first. I still enjoyed the first one more. 


Today, Brant took Amy out to her first baseball game. She was so excited to go, so I think she'll have a lot of fun. And Brant has been wanting to take her to a game for a while. I'm glad they've were finally able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment